Sunday 11 May 2008

Louise Redknapp expecting second child

Louise Redknapp expecting second child



'The Dress Show' sponsor Louise Redknapp has announced that she is expecting her second child.
The 33-year-old tv set headliner said the news came as a shock because she had difficulty conceiving her first child due to a condition called endometriosis.
According to The Mirror, Redknapp said: "It was exactly absolute shock when I ground out. It took me four years to feature Charley and so this time, afterward merely a month, it was very unexpected."
"We had talked about having another baby and we form of expected the sami problems as last time."
"When I did the pregnancy quiz, I nearly fell off the chair. The doctors don't know wherefore it has been so often easier this time - it's barely the luck of the draw I reckon."
The television conferrer has been married to former football musician and learned person Jamie Redknapp. The couple already take a 3-year-old boy.